Prairie Lakes Coop Grain Notices
* Effective May 28,2013 - Offering free DP on corn as long as space allows.
All corn on free DP must be sold by Sept. 30,2013.
* Effective 04-07-13, Chicago Board of Trade grain trading hours have changed:
- Day Trading hours 8:30am to 1:15pm Monday-Friday
- Night Trading hours 7:00pm to 7:45am Sunday-Thursday
* Free storage on Soybeans effective 12-26-12; beans must be priced by October 31, 2013. These beans cannot be applied to any contracts.
| Prairie Lakes Coop is no longer buying Oats for the year.|| |
- Corn drying
- 4 cents per pt. no minimum
- Shrink down to 14.5 mt.
- Drying charged down to 15 mt
DP Charges are as follows:
- Soybeans $.05 Per month
- Corn $.05 Per month
- Spring Wheat $.08 Per month
- Corn drying charges billed at end of year will only be done by request on delayed price grain, please contact the office.
- Grain Marketing Hedge to Arrive Contracts
- Corn: $0.01 upfront and $0.01 per option month per bushel
- Soybeans and Wheat: $0.01 upfront and $0.02 per option month per bushel
Prairie Lakes Coop Grain Contacts:
- Tim Guza Assistant Grain Manager
Subject to change at anytime. There is a risk of loss when trading commodity futures and options.